We have a qualified, versatile
and multilingual team
We embrace cultural differences, broaden the horizons of your business and speak the same language as your customers and partners.
Our customer contact services and back office solutions are available every day in all major European languages.
We offer the best quality
at competitive prices
Being versatile and adapting to the needs of our partners means we are able to deliver efficient and effective solutions; all supported by leading-edge technology and infrastructure.
We carefully select the best people and support them through highly effective training and development programs.
Our low staff attrition rate proves that we are able to offer our employees what they are looking for. This helps us offer our customers high quality services at extremely competitive prices. Our location gives us a competitive commercial advantage, which is combined with the benefits of our modern technology infrastructure and highly evolved operational processes.
We provide cutting edge ICT infrastructure
for all your projects
Our operation may be in Bucharest, Romania, but thanks to our advanced ICT infrastructure, we can provide truly global solutions that cut across language barriers and embrace the diversity and culture of all your customers.
By significantly investing and consistently updating our ICT platform, we are now one of the most technologically advanced service providers in the country.
We are able to offer the right solutions and provide full support at all times regardless of our customers’ location or different needs.
- CISCO core switches: 100Mbps-1Gbps TCP/IP secure network
- Windows 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 server domain model
- MSSQL 2014 Databases
- MS Exchange 2010 and MS SharePoint (collaborative technologies)
- Lync 2013 on premises
- Intel Dialogic hardware for Mediatel Call Center platform
- Last generation VoIP Call Center technology
- Flexible CRM, proprietary, integrated with Call Center platform
- Internet and Telephone Back-up connections
- Electric power autonomy (UPS, diesel generators) in all our sites
- Flexible and expandable infrastructure: up to 600-800 position
- Border Gateway Protocol with 2 different internet providers
- 100 Mbit redundant internet connections
- 100 Mbit redundant intranet connections
- Eset Endpoint Protection
- Fortigate firewalls, MS WSUS
- Data Protection: ISO/IEC 17799:2005
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and UNI EN 15838 :2010 certifications
We guarantee UNI ISO-certified quality
and management standards
The word ‘quality’ is frequently referred to and often over-used in the context of service delivery. It is far more difficult to actually demonstrate quality in the field and to have it certified independently.
Obtaining ISO9001/2008 certification in 2009 for quality management demonstrates our focus and capability in this area. Recently (2012) being accredited also with UNI 15838/2010 certification for our customer and consumer relations management system (used through our contact centre), provides further evidence of our quality-focused solutions.